What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ranks

So, today and yesterday have started out decent, not the mention last night was pretty fun. Snow makes everything happy-go-lucky. And then today, I get to sit here, very reminiscent of Tuesday, where I sat around being ignored for a game. Wohoo. Haha, yeah it's the most fun ever. Trust me on this one (: Anyway, Victoria. I love that girl, she makes me laugh. She is a lot like me but we are different, but alike, so the point still stands. She's finally getting herself off of her Jake Addiction, which is good. he's a waste of space and doesn't deserve to even have a spot in her mind.
All the world is screaming at me, stop, stop, stop, go.
All the voice laughing at me, yes, yes, yes, yes, no.
I realized last night as well that I needed to be better. I need to be more willing to compromise and make Darrin happier, and be more interested in things that he does. So, I agreed that we could go to his friend's New Years Eve Party. I figured that would be a nice first step, but I do have my limits. I'm really not one who likes to be put aside, especially when you say you aren't going to do something and then you do. I get it, it's what you do, sure. But still. .I mean can we at least pay a little attention here? That's not to much to ask right? But I'm not going to start any crap because that's pointless and will merely result in a fight, which I think we've fought enough over his stupid games.
No one said it would be easy did they? Being better never is, everyone knows that. But I shouldn't be the only one compromising, i mean I gave up my Tuesday to hang out with you and your friends, and then my Thursday as well? Just because it isn't a group of people all doing it doesn't make it okay. I don't think I'm overreacting. He knows how I feel about it, he knows full well. But hey, whatever. He'll do his things, I'll do mine. The end.


Moral of the story
Boys suck.

1 comment:

  1. hehe love you to girl :) and its a good addiction to over come :p and yes boys to suck. not worth it honestly

    ReplyDelete