What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Ginger Snap

Out Here It’s Like I’m Someone Else,  In Here I Suppose I Should Say Because A Blog Isn’t Very Out. .But The Point Is It’s Different. I Don’t Know Exactly How I Ever Feel And Maybe This Could Somehow Show Me, Feelings To Paper Is Always A Good Start. I Am In Love, I’ll Give It That. But I’ve Been In “Love” A Lot. I Fell In Love With A Boy Going Off To The Army, I Fell In Love With A Boy Who Had To Be Rushed Into The ER For A Kidney Transplant. . I Fell In Love With A Kid Who Broke My Heart In Half And Crushed It With An Anvil All Because Of A Moment Of Passion, Or So He Says. And Then All At Once You Have To Say Goodbye, No More Wondering If They Could Stay Because You Know, God You Know, That Wishing . .Wishing Only Makes It Worse.  But It’s Okay Because Life Goes On, Really It Does. And Climbing Up The Scale Wall To Get There Is Tough But In The End It Makes You That Much Stronger. Without Mistakes We Couldn’t Progress, Progressing Is The Process Of Tearing Yourself Apart And Somehow Coming Out On Top, Shedding The Version Of Our Old Selves  And Saying Yes. . I CAN Change. Saying I Don’t Have To Be This Way Forever Makes All The Difference. But It Takes A Lot Of Work, So Bear With Me. But Hey, I Love You Kid. We’ve Already Established This. So, When You Know And I Know And That Little Something Else Knows. .It’ll Break History. .It’ll Make Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment