What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dreams Aren't Always Better Than Reality

So, you are asleep on my couch right now and I wonder if you are drifting away in your thoughts or if you are really asleep. If you are thinking, what about? Everything has been so wonderful and I love you more than anything. You have been acting so. . wonderful and I have been reciprocating. You are so fantastic, you just make me happy.
I'm not stressed really, about anything. I'm just sitting here watching you, wondering if my typing is going to wake you up.
Sweet dreams kid, they aren't going to be better than reality (:

No comments:

Post a Comment