What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't Give Up On Me

You're right. I do need you. I wish I didn't but I do. Won't you just leave me alone? I guarantee the only reason you are here is because you know you hurt me, you have that control. I hate you for that. The way we fight, the times I've cried, we've come to blows but that passion is there so it's gotta be right? Right?
Right?

Do you even understand what you've done to me? I had another panic attack today by the time I got home. I laid on my bed and tried so hard to breathe : in, out, in, out. You'd never think breathing would require effort. Well, it does. And I have all these thoughts going around and around and no matter how much I get them out they will never make sense.
I need to get out of here. 
I know I'm messed up, but I just need someone to listen, someone to care and not judge me. Anyone?
That's what I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment