What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Not That I Don't Care Anymore. . It's That I Can't.


You sent me a message last night about one of my statuses. I freaked out, you don't deserve to know everything about me. You don't deserve to know my life story because you don't care, you just want to get on my good side so she'll date you because caring about me makes you look cool and she'll fall into your arms all because you "helped" me. Fuck you. Fuck you and your fake ass feelings. What you don't know is that before I would have fallen in love with you for that because I DID have a little crush on you. But now I see how you are trying to push yourself away from me because it scares you how alike we act. Well, bitch, news flash, we've lived our whole lives together. So, get over it. And don't ever, ever, try to talk to me again because you're not helping my depression OR anxiety. You're making it worse, you're breaking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment