What a horrible thing it is to think that a person is ever more than just a person. The world is full of people who are constantly imagining and constantly being misimagined.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

This Is The End


I can't function like this. It's killing me. Make it stop. Oh, but that's right. . it never will stop. It'll be something I deal with all my life. Well, you're not helping. You aren't helping. You're not helping. How many ways can I tell you how that conversation broke me? I wanted to die right there, it'll just be someone else I lose. 
-what does that have to do with anything, you dont have to be me to listen to the words that im telling you


Because I'm not going to agree with you and you just pushing it on me only makes it worse. It emphasizes the fakeness. People only watch out for their own backs.


yeah i push you off because i get scared
im the most paranoid person right now
i pushed you off because i was freaking out


I'm not exactly the right person to take it out on.
Deal with your shit and I deal with mine.


that's what emery said, and i shouldnt take it out on anyone


I'm not a fucking dart board for all of your guys fucking issue.
issues**


think back i was asking you what your issues were so that i could try to help but that must have gotten confused along the way


I meant about your paranoia.


yeah oh well ill get over my paranoia


Don't get over it by pinning it on me, or for that matter my sister. Just saying.


i wasnt pinning it on anyone :-/ it just happened to involve you. i never said it was your fault or that you were to blame or anything so what ev


It has nothing to fucking do with me except your own god damn insecurities!


THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!! jeeze girl


8:41pm
You sure have a shit way of saying it.


my bad

No comments:

Post a Comment